KnackeredOcelotKnackeredOcelot

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 4 Fans

All 28 art Reviews

elf elf

Thanks but I can only hope to be as good as you one day! ฅ(*°ω°*ฅ)

Golden Love Golden Love

I love it!

It's here... It's here...

Phenomenally clean line work and really nice use of shadow. Please create an Instagram account and/or add the link on your NG home page, I think you'd get way more attention on there and your artwork definitely deserves more attention :3

Sevi-NG responds:

Thank you! I do have an instagram, there's a link on my profile that leads to all the links to the accounts I use. I'm glad you like my stuff!

Equinox Equinox

This is one of those pieces that only gets better the more you zoom in. Awesome work!

DrewJames25 responds:

Thank you!

Sexy Pizza Sexy Pizza

Wtf!? Still pretty cool, good job :)

gabrielallenm responds:

hahaha thank you!

Cutatl Cutatl

It's just so cute... :3 I didn't spot it was a traditional piece at first, the line and colour work are that clean!

Geckone responds:

Glad you like it!

I'm trying to make them look as good as possible and there is still plenty of room for improvement so in time it will get even better. It's also good to know it looks clean. Although if you enlarge it you will notice all the mistakes that were made. Most of my pieces are traditional and all of the uploaded here are drawn on paper with pencils, pens and markers.

Thank you very much!

Thugg Lyfe Thugg Lyfe

Everything about this is so clean and professional. Amazing job, hope you get scouted soon!

JustJk responds:

Thanks alot, much appreciated!

Chroma Black Demo - Giant Owl - Clean Up Animation Chroma Black Demo - Giant Owl - Clean Up Animation

Absolutely amazing! Not much more I can say. :3

ArtistGamerGal responds:

Thanks so much!

bathilda concept bathilda concept

love the style, really cool design too!

QT 3.14 QT 3.14

Very clean job. Nice work!